As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, high-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, you’ll enjoy business casual dress and a comfortable work environment. We will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com to learn more about our company.
Our rapidly growing, innovative company is seeking a full-time, talented team member to fulfill VP of Sales responsibilities.
*Currently only considering applicants located in the Greater Omaha area*
As VP of Sales, you will be responsible for managing the sales team. The ideal candidate must be proficient in all areas of sales management including setting strategy, developing annual business plans and budgets, managing lead generation programs, must be able to manage complex opportunities and must have 5-7 years of proven technical sales management experience. The candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a high-tech company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing department budget to ensure goals are met
- Weekly reporting on budget and activity plans
- Developing and executing go-to-market strategy with sales team
- Sales and customer service training for sales team
- Attending independent and company sponsored training to gain expertise in technology
- Managing prospects and clients to high levels of customer satisfaction
- Closely managing salespeople to assist in closing business on timely basis
- Consistently meeting or exceeding sales, revenue and activity quotas
- Updating CRM with customer, prospect and forecast information
- Working cross-functionally with other WorldView departments and personnel to achieve objectives
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of sales management experience in a technology field
- Prior management of budgets and strategic planning
- Proven successful work history in selling and achieving activity and quota targets
- Strong background in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, engaging, and polished communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related degree
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with document management, storage or scanning
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Travel: Limited to Moderate
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.