As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, high-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, we will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com to learn more about our company.
Our rapidly growing, innovative company is seeking a goal-driven team member to fulfill Inside Sales Executive responsibilities.
As an Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for driving additional revenues from prospecting, outbound calls/emails and overall lead generation. The ideal candidate must be proficient in building customer relationships at all levels, skilled at needs-based selling, polished at presenting over the phone/webinar and in person, and must have proven technical sales experience. The candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a high-tech company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Working very closely with marketing, product development, and engineering teams to effectively position new features, analyze feedback from the marketplace, as well as drive outreach campaigns (newsletters, webinars, live demos, etc.)
- Building prospect lists and executing follow-up processes on them
- Qualifying prospects in accordance with sales process, determining project timeframe, key contacts and funding sources
- Adhering to selling processes and practices
- Present and articulate product features, value propositions and benefits
- Effectively manage your lead pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Communicating effectively with clients to identity needs and evaluate business requirements
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Consistently meeting or exceeding defined sales goals
- Updating CRM with customer information
- Creating and executing account objectives/sales
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of sales or account management experience in the technology industry
- Proven successful work history in selling and achieving activity and quota targets
- Understanding of “needs-based” selling processes and techniques
- Experience building relationships with and selling to all levels of decision-makers
- Strong background in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, engaging, and polished communication skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative and self-motivation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related degree
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Software sales experience
- Familiarity with document management, storage or scanning
Travel: Limited (up to 10%)
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.