As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, high-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, we will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com to learn more about our company.
As a Principal Technologist, you will be responsible for managing IT as a service, planning service demand, and IT supply chain management. This will include maintenance and support of all internal infrastructure, care and feeding of policy management, and compliance for all technology processes and controls. Candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a hi-tech company.
Management, execution and delivery of a Software as a Service based internal and external IT supply chain including:
- Provides incident management skills to resolve incidents in a swift and efficient manner.
- Provides programmatic standardization, optimization, and automation management
- Full Lifecycle management – Planning, Implementation, Maintenance, and Support of Windows based environments including: Windows Active Directory; SQL Server; IIS, Microsoft Azure.
- Security / Compliance management – Administration and Maintenance of WorldView’s production Azure cloud environment including Palo Alto Firewalls in accordance with our established processes and controls.
- Provides solution architecture current state, future state, and actionable gap mitigation
- Provides alignment with Product Management and Engineering for seamless entry of new or enhanced customer solutions
Will include management of Third-Party Software applications including:
- Hyland OnBase Document Management Systems
- Kofax Ascent Capture systems
- 7-10 years of experience managing a windows-based network including IIS, SQL Server, User Management, Disaster Recovery, Monitoring, Maintenance and Documentation
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing Microsoft Azure platform including Azure Managed SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of managing SQL Server from the setup and maintenance side (advanced query writing skills not necessary).
- Experience supporting a high availability environment inclusive of SQL Server in a four-tier architecture.
- 3-5 years of experience driving out single points of failure in a 24X7, high availability environment
- 3-5 years of experience standardizing and optimizing virtual infrastructure
- Experience of taking part in or taking ownership of complex technical infrastructure projects
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with emphasis on attention to details
- The ability to follow best practices and prescribed development methodologies in the performance of the above duties
- Director level management
- Knowledge of Hyland OnBase a bonus (not essential)
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.