As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, high-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, you’ll enjoy business casual dress and a comfortable work environment. We will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com to learn more about our company.
As an IT Manager, you will be responsible for the operations, system administration, and security of WorldView’s environment. This includes driving the overall Security Program (policies, plans, and execution) as well as leading the technical implementation projects. The IT Manager will perform technical tasks as necessary to complete vulnerability identification and remediation related work including new implementations and enhancements to existing systems. Individual must be able to effectively execute technical projects in a proficient manner with an emphasis on delivering results with a high degree of quality aimed at exceeding key performance indicators. Individual must also be able to effectively execute programmatic projects to provision information assurance in support of certification and accreditation (i.e. SOC, NIST, ISO, HIPAA, etc.).
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage IT operations and system administration personnel
- Provide subject matter expertise in the provision of information assurance support for certification and accreditation
- Provide subject matter expertise in the provision of infrastructure to support our SaaS offerings
- Coordinate SOC/HIPAA accreditation package and artifact generation
- Provide analysis, security tests, and evaluation plans
- Execute risk assessments, systems analysis and hardening, incident responses and policies
- Drive general, service, and technical management practices such as risk, architecture, patch, capacity, service, availability, incident, asset, deployment, and numerous other Information Management core concepts
- Evaluate products and services
- Revise and establish IT policies and controls to support the strategies outlined by executive management
- Assess and exercise security programs and disaster recovery plans
- Assist with business continuity plans and exercises
- Present security posture and exercises
- Present operational posture and exercises
- Exceed key performance indicators
- Collaborate with business, systems support, security, and legal personnel as well as clients, vendors, and third-parties to achieve business objectives while ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s systems and data
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
· Microsoft Azure Experience
· Ability to execute implementation projects with a high degree of efficiency and quality in conjunction with project management skills
· Ability to facilitate and manage risk assessments and/or security initiatives from communication, approval, and report distribution to key stakeholders, business units, and management
· Have experience with Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, identification, and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture.
· Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documents describing requirements, system and procedural controls, and appropriateness of configurations and schemes.
· Project management and/or implementation leadership experience is desired.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences related field
- IT Operations management experience
- Information Security experience in various industries and size organizations
- Personnel management experience
- Familiarity with document management and electronic data storage.
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.