As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, high-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, you’ll enjoy business casual dress and a comfortable work environment. We will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com to learn more about our company. Our rapidly growing, innovative company is seeking a full-time, talented team member to fulfill the Manager – Finance and Administration responsibilities.
*Currently only accepting applicants located in the greater Omaha area*
As WorldView’s Manager – Finance and Administration, you will lead a team responsible for all Finance and Administrative functions, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Human Resources. In addition, the Manager – Finance and Administration will help define and implement the financial strategies of the company, including Pricing, Forecasting, and Reporting. This position requires an incumbent with proven experience and a high level of attention to detail. Candidate must be able to effectively complete all tasks given within timelines with an emphasis on delivering results, with a high degree of quality. The candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a high-tech company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop Pricing Strategies for a growing company in a competitive environment. Working in conjunction with the Product Development and Sales teams to determine price levels for new and existing products based on our cost of development, cost of support, licensing, customer ROI, projected customer acceptance, competitive forces, and required margins.
- Provide assistance in proposal development for new customers.
- Work in partnership with the President and executive team to develop the organizational business plan and implement new processes to achieve it.
- Design and implement the strategic goals and objectives for the company’s growth and prosperity.
- Provide support for planning and prepare forecasting reports.
- Using historical data and market trends, develop a cash flow forecast to assist in the company’s strategic decision-making.
- Generating, processing, and comparing reports.
- Working in conjunction with the executive team, the Manager – Finance and Administration will determine resourcing needs, recruit qualified candidates, and assist with onboarding and training. The Manager – Finance and Administration is responsible for management of payroll, benefits, compensation, and compliance.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase efficiency in all areas of Finance & Administration.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with work related experience.
- Proven experience as a Manager – Finance and Administration or in similar role.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and persuasively within all situations.
- Experience working with executive-level managers.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution competencies at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Track record of putting new ideas into place with measurable positive results and leading organizations through growth and continuous improvement.
- Must be motivated, energetic, and a self-starter.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Accounting, etc.
- Proficient in MS Suite – including an advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and ability to implement complex functions.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with document management, storage, or scanning.
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY HISTORY AND REQUIREMENTS
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.