As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, hi-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, we will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com to learn more about our company.
Our rapidly growing, innovative company is seeking a goal-driven team member to fulfill Mobile Solutions Engineer responsibilities.
As a Mobile Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for working as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our mobile solutions and services. The Mobile Solutions Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The candidate must be able to identify technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the application lifecycle. Candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong customer and employee relationships. The candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a high-tech company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Design and develop new solutions based on company direction
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Develop proofs of concept
- Represent the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, and trade shows as needed
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management team
- Work cross-functionally with other WorldView departments and personnel to achieve objectives
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in application programming using object-oriented designs and concepts
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with SQL database or Azure Cosmos database modeling and design
- Experience with systems software design and development
- Strong background in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, engaging, and polished communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience developing .Net (VB or C#) applications
- Knowledge of building mobile application using Xamarin
- Knowledge of document management software (Hyland’s OnBase, Upland’s FileBound)
- Any of the following certifications: CDIA+, MCSE, MCP, MCSA
- 1-3 years of sales experience in a technology field
- Familiarity with document management, storage, or scanning
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud Services
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.