As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, high-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, you’ll enjoy business casual dress and a comfortable work environment. We will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com to learn more about our company.
Our rapidly growing, innovative company is seeking a goal-driven team member to fulfill VP of Product Development responsibilities.
*Currently only considering applicants located in the Greater Omaha area*
As a VP of Product Development, you will be responsible for actively driving and managing the advancement of current functionality and addition of new products. In addition, this candidate will work in conjunction with other teams to ensure progressive initiatives are met. The candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a high-tech company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead Research & Development efforts to enhance our existing product line
- Develop new products based on company direction
- Develop proof of concepts
- Work with existing customers and prospects to gather requirements
- Manage Solutions Engineers
- Work cross-functionally with other WorldView departments and personnel to achieve objectives
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with a high sense of urgency
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the document management field
- Strong background in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, engaging, and polished communication skills
- Desire to continually learn new technologies and improve skill set
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of imaging software (Kofax’s Ascent Capture)
- Knowledge of document management software (Hyland’s OnBase, FileBound)
- Any of the following certifications: CDIA+, MCSE, MCP, MCSA