As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, high-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, you’ll enjoy business casual dress and a comfortable work environment. We will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.comto learn more about our company.
Our rapidly growing, innovative company is seeking a full-time, talented team member to fulfill Project Managerresponsibilities.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and monitoring multiple projects from inception through closure, ensuring they are completed on time and within scope. Candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong customer and employee relationships. The candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a high-tech company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure project results have a well-defined scope with quantifiable business benefit
- Work with stakeholders to define success metrics and criteria
- Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery
- Facilitate project meetings and ensure they are informative and well-organized
- Administer project plans that specify goals, strategy, scheduling, and resources
- Deliver timely and effective updates to all identified stakeholders
- Prepare project status reports and keep all stakeholders informed of project status and related issues
- Ensure project progresses on schedule and in line with quality requirements
- Coordinate and respond to requests for change
- Assist with special projects and other duties, as assigned
- Lead teams in brainstorming, root cause analysis, or similar problem solving techniques to assist in resolving issues, architecting solutions, or defining process improvements.
- Improve processes to set expectations and ensure on-going control of the project including:
- Kick off meetings
- Overall Project Management Approach
- Risk Management
- Issues Management
- Change Control
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of, &demonstrated experience in, project management processes &methodologies, as well as, project lifecycle.
- 5 – 7 years of previous project management and/or relevant consulting experience
- Strong background in Microsoft Project and Project Online
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, engaging, and polished communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence, motivate, and mobilize team members and business partners
- Sound business and technology acumen
Preferred Skillsand Qualifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Knowledge of imaging software (Kofax’s Capture)
- Knowledge of document management software (Hyland’s OnBase, Upldand’sFileBound)
- Familiarity with document management
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY HISTORY AND REQUIREMENTS
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.