As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, high-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, we will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com to learn more about our company.
Position Description: As a Sr. Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining, supporting, and administrating our internal and customer facing Windows based servers and network. This will include maintenance and support of all desktops, servers, networking equipment and associated peripherals. Candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a hi-tech company.
Maintenance, support and implementation of a Windows based network including:
- Provides advanced troubleshooting skills to resolve technical problems.
- Planning, Implementation, Maintenance, and Support of Windows based networks including: Windows Active Directory; SQL Server 2014 & 2016; IIS6 & 7, Microsoft Azure based Virtual Environment.
- Administration & Maintenance Of WorldView’s production Azure cloud environment including Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Planning, implementation and maintenance of routers, switches, and Disaster Recovery
Will include maintenance and implementation of Third Party Software applications including:
- Hyland OnBase Document Management Systems
- Kofax Ascent Capture systems
- 7-10 years of experience administering a windows based network including IIS, SQLServer, User Management, Disaster Recovery, Monitoring, Maintenance and Documentation
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with the Microsoft Azure platform including Azure Managed SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server from the setup and maintenance side (advanced query writing skills not necessary).
- Experience supporting a highly available SQL Server Environment.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting systems in a 24X7, high availability environment
- 3-5 years of experience working with virtual infrastructure
- Solid understanding of core networking principals (TCP/IP, DNS, NAT)
- Experience of taking part in or taking ownership of complex technical infrastructure projects
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with emphasis on attention to details
- The ability to follow best practices and prescribed development methodologies in the performance of the above duties
- Ensure consistent level of quality in the design and implementation of software solutions
- Microsoft Certified Professional certification is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Hyland OnBase a bonus (not essential)
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.