As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, hi-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, you’ll enjoy business casual dress and a comfortable work environment. We will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView offers. Visit our web site atwww.worldviewltd.comto learn more about our company.
Our rapidly growing, innovative company is seeking a full-time, talented team member to fulfill Implementation Engineer responsibilities.
The Implementation Analyst is a client-facing role where you will be responsible for facilitating and implementing high-quality technical solutions in all aspects of the Worldview product set. As an Implementation Analyst, you will manage all projects through the project lifecycle, including design, technical discovery, integration, installation, training, and support. The successful candidate will combine their leadership skills with technical aptitude, high energy, and strong customer service skills to deliver and align our solutions with client requirements and expectations.
- Participate in building an Implementation department with policies, procedures, and personnel necessary to execute implementation projects with a high degree of efficiency and quality.
- Lead new customer implementations including all tasks required from post-sales process to production go-live.
- Lead professional services work including enhancements for existing customers including the implementation and enhancement of: workflows, e-forms, new FileBound and OnBase modules.
- Serve as an expert resource for the Sales and Account Management teams to aid in analysis and design of new solutions.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer issues.
- Participate as needed with assigned technical projects.
- 1-2 years of technical implementation experience.
- Previous Project Management and/or implementation leadership experience is desired.
- Four-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/degrees considered.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with emphasis in attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently, or as part of a team, and follow tasks through to completion.
- The ability to inspire, motivate, and lead others.
- The ability to follow best practices and prescribed development methodologies in the performance of the above duties.
- Ability to ensure consistent level of quality in the design and implementation of solutions.
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.