As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, high-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, you’ll enjoy business casual dress and a comfortable work environment. We will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com to learn more about our company.
Our rapidly growing, innovative company is seeking a goal-driven team member to fulfill Marketing Assistant responsibilities.
As a Digital Content Specialist, you will be responsible for developing creative concepts, executing strategies and writing verbiage for marketing communications. The ideal candidate will be a goal-driven individual with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. The candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a high-tech company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist with managing digital marketing program via HubSpot
- Update social media pages
- Draft blog posts
- Prepare press releases and distribute them
- Execute content marketing efforts
- Maintain support documentation
- Research and develop ideas for fresh news article content
- Creation and distribution of monthly newsletter and webinar invites
- Assist Partner Executive as needed
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, and needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services
- Weekly reporting to the Marketing Executive on all areas of sales activity
- Manage prospects & clients to high levels of customer satisfaction
- Update CRM with customer, prospect, and forecast information
- Work directly and indirectly with other Worldview employees to ensure customer satisfaction
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Background in Microsoft Office, Adobe and internet applications
- Digital marketing campaign experience
- Ability to create professional business content
- Quick learner with exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, engaging, and polished communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to take and learn from feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations, or a related degree
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Copywriting experience
- Background in content marketing campaign development
Travel: Limited (up to 10%)
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY HISTORY AND REQUIREMENTS
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.