As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, hi-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, we will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site atwww.worldviewltd.comto learn more about our company.
Our rapidly growing, innovative company is seeking a goal-driven team member to fulfill Solutions Engineer responsibilities.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for working as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions and services. The Solutions Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The candidate must be able to identify technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the application lifecyle. Candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong customer and employee relationships. The candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a high-tech company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist the Sales department in responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Develop proofs of concept
- Interpret technical documentation provided by the Product Management Team
- Design and develop new solutions based on company direction
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Work cross-functionally with other WorldView departments and personnel to achieve objectives
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in application programming using object oriented designs and concepts
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with SQL database modeling and design
- Experience with systems software design and development
- Strong background in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Analysis, logical thinking, teamwork and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience developing .Net (VB or C#) applications
- Experience developing scripts (vbscript or powershell)
- Experience developing REST Web Services
- Knowledge of imaging software (Kofax’s Capture)
- Knowledge of document management software (Hyland’s OnBase, FileBound)
- Familiarity with document management, storage, or scanning
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.