Privacy, WorldView LTD and You.
www.worldviewltd.com is not an email service, but a corporate website. Registration is not required on this corporate website but is available to visitors interested in receiving our newsletters, information and email updates. This policy has been created in order to inform and demonstrate to you our strong commitment to privacy and to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide while visiting this website. If you do not agree with any portion of this policy, you should not use this website, mobile or web-based applications. This policy also applies only to information collected through this website, mobile or web-based applications and not to information collected offline or through any other websites – even if associated with WorldView or linked to by this website.
Security of personal information
Safeguarding your personal information is our main concern. At WorldView Ltd., we take data privacy very seriously and we provide our clients with all necessary data security to protect such personal information from unauthorized access. We require any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards to protect your information. We are pleased to announce that we comply with global best practices and requirements of HIPAA/HiTech Compliance Program.
Security of information communicated by or to us over the Internet is of utmost concern to us; however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. This website, mobile or web-based applications incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we have collected. We have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse, and alteration, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and database encryption for our https://myworldview.com site. Please do not use email to transfer or communicate information to us that you consider confidential. While we strive to protect your personal information, WorldView cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through this website.
The information we collect
WorldView will only collect your information in line with relevant regulations and laws.
How do we collect information?
We may collect information from a range of sources and it may relate to any of our products or services we currently provide or may have provided in the past.
We collect your personal information in different ways…
- Unspecified Information is used internally for website administration, troubleshooting, data analysis, auditing, and research to help improve the quality of this website, mobile and web-based applications and its design. We may share such aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics, with existing and prospective business partners. We never connect combined information with Personally Identifiable Information, and none of the Unspecified Information we share will contain any information that identifies you individually.
Note that we may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including where available your IP address which is automatically identified by webservers, operating system and browser type, for system administration, avoid hacking attacks on the site’s servers, and may use it to gather broad demographic information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual or user.
How we use your information
- WorldView will only use your information when you have provided your consent or when the organization is required by the law to do so.
- We use the information we collect to provide clients with excellent products and services, to manage our business and to offer an enriched and enhanced customer experience.
- We make appropriate use of your data to manage transactions, respond to your requests, carryout your instructions and to provide you with more relevant products and services.
- We use these information to detect and prevent unauthorized transactions including unauthorized access and cyber terrorism, this is to ensure security and business continuity.
- We will use your information to meet our compliance obligations, to comply with laws and regulations and to share with regulators when absolutely necessary.
- We may send you general announcements or important news about our services and request your feedback. To participate in certain features of the website, mobile and web-based applications, we may request that you create an account by providing personal information (including without limitation, your name, address, phone, and email) and creating a user ID and password. We will use this information to maintain your account. We may also use this information to send you announcements of new features, special offers, and promotional materials that we think may be of interest to you (unless you tell us otherwise).
- We may need to record conversations you have with us including phone calls, face-to-face meetings, letters, emails and any other kinds of communication. These recordings may be used to check your instructions to us and improve on our product and service delivery.
Who we share your information with
WorldView, in efforts to provide you with excellent products and services may need to outsource its product delivery, this will be done in line with relevant regulations and law. We may share your information in order to provide you with products or services you’ve requested.
As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge, or partner with other companies or businesses, and in so doing, acquire client information. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. Similarly, in the event that a portion or substantially all of WorldView’s assets are sold or transferred to a third party, client information (including Personally Identifiable Information) likely would be one of the transferred business assets
We may also share your information where we have a public or legal duty to do so, when we need it to conclude regulatory reporting and when we have requested and received your permission to share it.
We support the right of visitors to choose. You will be given the right to opt-out of receiving any promotional materials about WorldView or its partners whenever you are asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information on this site. If you do not opt-out at that time, but later decide that you do not wish to receive future communications of this nature you can contact us at email@example.com or at the address provided below, indicating that you no longer want to receive information relating to this site.
You can also stop all collection of information by the mobile or web application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
WorldView will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- The right to be informed
- The right to restrict processing
Clients have a right to ‘block’ or withdraw their consent to our processing of your information, which you can do at any time. When processing is restricted, we are permitted to store the personal data on our database, but not further process it.
- The right to rectification
Clients are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. If this personal data in question has been disclosed to third parties, they must be informed of the rectification where possible. WorldView must also inform clients about the third parties to whom the data has been disclosed where appropriate
- The right to erasure
Clients have the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling legal or regulatory requirement for its continued processing. WorldView will make sure that this right is protected.
- The right to data portability
We will ensure that personal data is moved, copied or transferred easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and protected way, without hindrance to usability.
The Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) defines a “Child” as anyone under the age of 13. WorldView strictly adheres to COPPA. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information obtained through our site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Consent and Modifications to Policy
This website is controlled, operated, and administered entirely within the United States. By using this Site, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information through this website. This Policy and the use of this website are governed by Nebraska law. Any claim related to the site or this Policy shall be brought in a federal or state court in Omaha, Nebraska, within one year after the claim arises. Users of the Site consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts as the most convenient and appropriate for the resolution of disputes concerning this Policy. This Policy and the notices outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any third party.
Questions, Comments and Feedback